This page is called 90%. It represents that Kiwi Patents is a business, but a business that has heart: Kiwi Patents Ltd seeks to bake a very big business cake – gigantic – and divide it up: 90% for the companies shareholders, and 10% for charity (hence the associated page on this site called “10%”)
There are a number of keys here for Kiwi Patents:
- Really great ideas, BIG ideas, for large valuable markets, leading to simple robust IP,
- Small solid steps in all key areas: IP, prototyping and business development,
- Open honest timely business dealings, including great communication with shareholders, staff, licensees, JV partners, or technology purchasers,
- Always make sure, in the deal structure, that licensee partners have an excellent opportunity to make a lot of money.
- Be aware that deals without goodwill and commitment from all parties are just paperwork and autographs!
When we do these things well the end result is very happy shareholders, and a nice contribution to society.
For investor/shareholder enquiry:
Simon Moore CEO