Technology: Flex-mechanism is a simple, elegant and patent-pending way of joining readily available metal and plastic sheets in “self-supporting” arches.
- Video: Here is a link to 2.5 minute “technology concepts”: https://vimeo.com/66552453
- Application: Flex-mechanism is a “platform technology” and can be used for very large industries, and for applications as varied as roofing, barns, sunshade, aircraft hangars, new born lamb shelters, small and large bridges, and emergency shelter for the 3rd World, or tornados in the USA.
Business: The technology is simple and our business model is equally so:
- An initial e-commerce site to validate the technology and develop sales in direct competition to www.archgola.co.nz
- License to international companies.
For franchisee, licensee, joint venture, or investment enquiry please contact: email@example.com
For a quick bio here is some recent business delivery:
- 2008 patent-pending technology licensed to USA based multinational
- 2011 patented technology bought by Nike USA. ( videos: http://bit.ly/13khuen & http://bit.ly/19NUnZE )
- 2012 $780,000 dividend paid.
- 2012 patented technology used by USA company. ( video: http://youtu.be/dttISQBXpX8?t=47s )
Selected slides on Flex-mechansim:
(Note: Initially the sheets will be connected by a profile – which in tome will be part of the sheets themselves)
More images here: http://kiwipatents.com/gotta-love-virtual-images/